How many times have you arrived to a city only to find out that one of your favorite bands is playing in an hour? Instead of scrambling or bumming out in your hotel room, download the free Bandsintown app (available on both Android and iOS).
The app has five stars on both platforms and is the number-one-rated concert discovery app. What Bandsintown does is simplify concert discovery by allowing you to track your favorite artists. You can receive alerts when they’re touring near you or whichever cities you choose. You can search by place or band.
It’s easy, as the app will scan your music library in services like iTunes, Spotify, Rdio, Soundcloud and Play music (Google), and searches your artist likes on Facebook and Twitter to learn who you are as a fan and what artists to track. The algorithm will even suggest similar sounding artists, helping you discover new bands and DJs who are coming to your town.
Of course, you can also purchase tickets via the app.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.