Discover card fans! Discover just announced its new Discover it Miles Card. The good news is there’s no annual fee. The bad news is it doesn’t have a sign-up bonus. But it’s a good option for travelers who prefer to use Discover.
While there are many cards to choose from, Julie Loeger, senior vice president of brand and acquisition, says this card stands out from the competition. “If someone loves traveling, and especially wants the freedom to choose any means of travel at any time, and the ability to rack up miles through everyday purchases, the Discover it Miles Card provides that,” said Loeger.
Some features include:
- 1.5x miles for every dollar spent on purchases
- An annual credit up to $30 for in-flight wifi charges
- Miles never expire
- Fly any airline any time, just buy a ticket and use miles to credit your statement
- No foreign transaction fees
The card will also overnight ship a replacement card to any US street address upon request and has a $0 liability on unauthorized charges which means you’re never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your card.
Tip: Discover is also giving cardmembers who sign up double the amount of miles they’ve earned at the end of their first year and there’s no spending maximum.
Again, if you’re a Discover fan and a wanderlust, this card might be a good option.
Photos credited to Caitlin Martin.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.