Discover card fans! Discover just announced its new Discover it Miles Card. The good news is there’s no annual fee. The bad news is it doesn’t have a sign-up bonus. But it’s a good option for travelers who prefer to use Discover.
While there are many cards to choose from, Julie Loeger, senior vice president of brand and acquisition, says this card stands out from the competition. “If someone loves traveling, and especially wants the freedom to choose any means of travel at any time, and the ability to rack up miles through everyday purchases, the Discover it Miles Card provides that,” said Loeger.
Some features include:
- 1.5x miles for every dollar spent on purchases
- An annual credit up to $30 for in-flight wifi charges
- Miles never expire
- Fly any airline any time, just buy a ticket and use miles to credit your statement
- No foreign transaction fees
The card will also overnight ship a replacement card to any US street address upon request and has a $0 liability on unauthorized charges which means you’re never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your card.
Tip: Discover is also giving cardmembers who sign up double the amount of miles they’ve earned at the end of their first year and there’s no spending maximum.
Again, if you’re a Discover fan and a wanderlust, this card might be a good option.
Photos credited to Caitlin Martin.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.