I’ll be one of the first to admit it: I’m a Wi-Fi junkie. But it’s possible that my wife is worse than me. When we check into a hotel and the front desk clerk asks if we have any questions, the first thing my wife will ask about is the Wi-Fi. She doesn’t care how much it costs. She. Just. Wants. The. Password.
Such is the modern world we live in. Yes, we survived without ubiquitous Internet a mere 20 years ago, but let’s face it: Life has changed and for many, access to the Internet has become an essential part of daily life.
So, imagine if your car was a hotspot on wheels, providing you with Wi-Fi wherever you went. Yeah, pretty cool.
Chevrolet is the first and only car company to bring built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi to cars, trucks and crossovers. Makes total sense, right? Especially for families. OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi is the ultimate Wi-Fi hotspot. It offers great signal quality and bandwidth for up to seven devices. And it’s easy to set up. It’s automatically on after initial setup and ready to connect to your mobile devices. You know your kids are going to love this!
Having Wi-Fi in the car means that the kids can play games, watch Netflix or download that really cool new song they just heard on the radio, all while you’re on the road. You can use it for Google Maps or to find restaurant recommendations. And if you’re a camping kind of family, you can still stay connected with friends and family while you’re in a remote location. And while the point of a family vacation might be to disconnect from your devices and reconnect with each other, there’s no denying that at some point along the way, each and every one of you will be glad to be able to connect.
While I mostly travel by air, I love a good road trip, especially along the Pacific Coast Highway on a sunny day. I love that Chevrolet is incorporating must-have technology into their latest fleet of vehicles, making road trips even easier and more enjoyable. And for everyone who says that we’re all too connected, I disagree. We all have the choice about how, when and how much we use our devices. Having 4G LTE Wi-Fi in the car doesn’t mean you have to answer work emails. Use it to stream your favorite music and create the perfect, peaceful soundtrack to your drive. Ultimately, it just gives you more options – it’s up to you how you use it!
NOTE: This technology is not meant to be used by the driver while driving, only for the passengers or the driver when the car is parked. Please don’t drive distracted.
Click here for full lineup of cars, trucks and crossovers.
Chevrolet is merging the physical freedom of the car with the virtual freedom of Wi-Fi to become the first and only car company to bring built in 4G LTE Wi-Fi to the largest vehicle line-up. Visit http://s.chevy.com/TBX to learn more.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Chevrolet. The opinions and text are all mine.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.