This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
You’re not mistaken if you feel like there have been a lot of Marriott Bonvoy offers floating around. If you look more closely, you’ll see that the Marriott Bonvoy program has quite a few cards on the market for consumers and businesses with different issuing banks.
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
New cardholders can earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card.
Those looking for elite status will be pleased to know that the card comes with 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year, which should get you toward Gold Status faster (when you spend $35,000 each account year). Additionally, you get a Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
If you’re looking for more free night opportunities, know that there is no limit to how many Marriott Bonvoy points you can earn. With the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card, you can earn up to 17x Bonvoy points per $1 spent at over 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels. All other purchases will earn 2x Bonvoy points per $1 spent.
One cool thing about this new Chase Visa card is that it is contactless so that you can tap it at registers that participate in that. Also, you can lock and unlock access to the card via the mobile app.
Learn more: Hotel Rewards Credit Cards
Don’t Forget About These Unique Bonvoy Opportunities
If you are wondering what good several thousand more Bonvoy points can do for you, there are plenty. Just like Marriott Moments, Bonvoy offers a similar opportunity where travelers can bid points on their favorite experiences. These range from backstage passes to your favorite concert or sporting event to private cooking lessons with a celebrity chef. Or maybe you want to get front-row tickets to a special event?
Marriott Bonvoy continues Starwood’s tradition of providing a bonus for transferring a certain number of points to participating airlines. Typically, points transfer at a 3-to-1 ratio. But if you transfer as many as 60,000 points, you can receive 25,000 airline miles (enough for a free saver ticket on most domestic airlines if space is available). United has a special partnership with Marriott offering 27,500 miles if you transfer Marriott Bonvoy points to your United account.
If you are looking for a business travel card, there are plenty of those options available from Marriott and American Express. For instance, the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card comes with similar benefits as the Bonvoy Boundless. However, cardholders also earn 4x points at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers, and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
You can also receive 1 Free Night Award annually after your card anniversary. Plus, you can earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases within the calendar year. Awards can be used for one night at participating hotels (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points). Note that certain hotels have resort fees. The annual fee is $125 (See Rates & Fees).
Cardholders can also enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status. They can earn Gold Elite status after making $35,000 in eligible purchases on their card in a calendar year.
New Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card cardholders can earn 75,000 Marriott Bonvoy points after using their new card to make $3,000 on eligible purchases within the first 3 months of card membership. Plus, they can earn up to $150 back in statement credits on eligible purchases made on their new Card within the first 3 months of card membership. Terms apply.
The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card has the same great features that the Marriott Rewards Premier Plus card had, just with a new name and a few extra perks. You can still earn plenty of free night awards that can be redeemed at over 7,000 participating properties.
For rates and fees of the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card, please click here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.