There’s a new premium business class lounge in Paris Orly Airport, the second busiest French airport in terms of passengers (after Paris Charles de Gaulle).
212 Orly West by OpenSkies rocks a new contemporary designed by French architect Nelson Willmotte to resemble a modern New York City loft. (The lounge name references the Manhattan area code 212.) Inside you’ll find rotating photos and paintings by contemporary artists in partnership with the Parisian art gallery Galerie Polka Paris.
Furnishings inside 212 Orly West are from Morgan, fabrics are from Kvadrat (Europe’s leading manufacturer of design textiles), and ambient lighting is from French design company Jieldé and Danish company Gubi. The lounge is in Terminal West, Hall 3, close to the OpenSkies boarding gate (literally a few feet away).
OpenSkies, of course, is the transatlantic airline owned by British Airways. It flies only 757s and features a majority of premium seats (there are only five rows of economy seats; read: more space for everyone!) and offers daily flights between New York JFK and Newark airports from Paris.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.