There’s a new premium business class lounge in Paris Orly Airport, the second busiest French airport in terms of passengers (after Paris Charles de Gaulle).
212 Orly West by OpenSkies rocks a new contemporary designed by French architect Nelson Willmotte to resemble a modern New York City loft. (The lounge name references the Manhattan area code 212.) Inside you’ll find rotating photos and paintings by contemporary artists in partnership with the Parisian art gallery Galerie Polka Paris.
Furnishings inside 212 Orly West are from Morgan, fabrics are from Kvadrat (Europe’s leading manufacturer of design textiles), and ambient lighting is from French design company Jieldé and Danish company Gubi. The lounge is in Terminal West, Hall 3, close to the OpenSkies boarding gate (literally a few feet away).
OpenSkies, of course, is the transatlantic airline owned by British Airways. It flies only 757s and features a majority of premium seats (there are only five rows of economy seats; read: more space for everyone!) and offers daily flights between New York JFK and Newark airports from Paris.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.