From March 8 – May 8, travelers who stay two separate times at a Choice Hotels property can earn enough Choice Privileges rewards points for a free night at more that 1,500 Choice Hotels lodgings. This is one of the company’s most popular promotions, with the bonus of having no limit on how many free nights travelers can earn.
To be eligible, travelers must be members of the Choice Privileges loyalty program and make their reservations at ChoiceHotels.com or toll-free at 800.4CHOICE.
The Stay Two Separate Times, Earn One Night Free promotion is wide in reach, available at participating Choice Hotels properties throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Mexico, Central America, Australia and the Caribbean. And it’s good at all 10 Choice Hotels brands: Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Suites, MainStay Suites, Suburban Extended Stay, Econo Lodge and Rodeway Inn plus the Ascend Collection membership program.
Many of these well-priced hotels offer great perks, too, like free breakfast and free Wi-Fi. To get more information, visit ChoicePrivileges.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.