This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
U.S. Bank has introduced a new business credit card to its lineup. Introducing the U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite™ Mastercard®, a no annual fee card that earns triple cash back on select purchases that are used often (See Rates & Fees). There is also a $100 statement credit to enjoy as well as a signup bonus to earn. Here’s what you can expect from the U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard.
Introducing the U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard
As mentioned above, cardholders can earn 3% cash back on select eligible purchases in the following categories:
Cardholders earn 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases.
There are no limits on how much total cash back can be earned. Additionally, rewards won’t expire.
New U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite™ Mastercard® (See Rates & Fees) cardholders can earn $500 in cash back after spending $4,500 on the Account Owner’s card in the first 150 days of account opening.
This is a limited-time offer.
$100 Annual Statement Credit
Another perk that can be helpful for business owners and employees is an annual $100 statement credit for recurring software subscription expenses. Such expenses include FreshBooks or QuickBooks.
This business credit card has no annual fee. So, that $100 annual statement credit for recurring software subscription expenses is essential a free perk!
However, there is a 3% foreign transaction fee.
There is also 0% Intro APR on purchase and balance transfers for 15 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR is currently 13.99% 22.99%. The balance transfer fee is either 3% of the amount of each transfer or $5 minimum, whichever is greater.
To get this card, good to excellent credit will be required.
Who Should Get This Card?
Is the U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite™ Mastercard® (See Rates & Fees) right for your business? For one, having a $100 annual benefit for a no annual fee credit card is a very nice perk to enjoy, assuming you use an eligible software subscription service.
Additionally, earning triple cash back on everyday purchases is an easy way to rack up the rewards. Even better, unlike some small business credit cards, there are no limits on how much cash back can be earned. Some consumer and business cards cap the amount of cash back earned annually. Plus, earning is automatic. You don’t have to worry about activating reward categories.
Consider this card if your business can enjoy the perks, spend in the reward categories, and prefer earning cash back over travel rewards. Cash Rewards may be redeemed as a statement credit, U.S. Bank Rewards Card, or deposited to your U.S. Bank business checking, savings, or money market account.
The U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard is a viable no-annual-fee business credit card thanks to a $100 annual statement credit for recurring software subscription expenses (See Rates & Fees). Additionally, cardholders can earn 3% cash back on eligible purchases at restaurants, gas stations, office supply stores, and cell phone service providers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.