This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
If you use TripIt or TripIt Pro to plan your travels, it’s now easier to access the various TripIt features. This latest round of updates includes Apple Watch complications and a reorganized TripIt Pro dashboard. These updates, plus the new TripIt website, continue to make it easier to plan and track your upcoming travel.
TripIt for Apple Watch
TripIt for Apple Watch users can enjoy new complications (updates) that lets you access your travel plans directly from your watch face. It’s also possible to launch the TripIt app directly from your watch face. TripIt Pro users can enjoy real-time flight alerts, including delays and gate changes, all on the watch face.
Depending on the watch face setting, pre-flight notifications can show your departure time, departure airport, flight number, and gate number. Pro users can receive color-coded flight notifications to indicate on-time or delayed status.
Travelers can also track their in-flight progress on the watch face to see the remaining flight time and arrival airport information.
You can activate these new complications in Customize mode to edit your watch face settings.
TripIt Pro Dashboard
TripIt Pro users will enjoy the newly organize Pro hub in the mobile app. The Pro hub is divided into different sections for quick navigation:
- Planning and Research. International travel tools, security wait times and airport maps
- Notifications and Alerts. Trip delays, fare price changes, and preferred seat availability
- About Me. Loyalty point tracker, ability to share travel plans with friends and family
- Partner Perks. Discounted travel programs including a 4-month CLEAR membership trial
These tools help you plan when to arrive at the airport and where you need to head once you are in the terminal.
TripIt isn’t rolling out any brand new features to the basic or pro platforms this time. However, the user experience is better for Apple Watch users and for TripIt Pro members using the mobile app.
- How to Get Macs and Apple iPhones with Ultimate Rewards
- TripIt Hands-Free Access to Your Travel Plans with Siri Shortcuts
- The Best Travel Credit Cards for 2019
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Best Small Business Credit Cards
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.