There’s a new yacht going to the Dalmatian coast and Croatia. Vantage Deluxe World Travel announced a new boutique yacht to their fleet, La Perla, as a new luxury option for discerning travelers looking to explore the Dalmatian coast and Croatia. The ship gives passengers the intimate service of a small ship taking only 26 passengers (14 cabins) aboard the 130-foot ship so each passenger will get extra personal service.
The cruise itinerary looks amazing, with tours of quaint medieval towns and Old World cities stretching from Zagreb to Dubrovnik, then up the Dalmatian coast to Venice. There are even some sightseeing packages already included.
Here are some highlights of the itinerary:
- The medieval walled city of Dubrovnik, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The island of Korcula, birthplace of Marco Polo
- Hvar, an idyllic Mediterranean port known for its beaches and nightlife
- Split, UNESCO World Heritage Site known for Diocletian’s Palace
- Sibenik, home of amazing waterfalls at Krka National Park
- Home-hosted dinner in Dubrovnik
- Meal at a family estate outside Zagreb
- Wine and fresh oyster tasting aboard ship outside Ston
- Exclusive musical and folk performances, including onboard klapa singing concert
- Zadar, a coastal gem featuring a blend of Renaissance, Romanesque and medieval architecture
- Krk, a picturesque island with a wine production presentation and tasting
For excursions and free time at port, there’s a Deluxe Tender to bring you to and from shore. For those who want to spend more time on the water, the tender is also available for cruising around the islands and enjoying water activities such as fishing, waterskiing, wakeboarding and snorkeling.
Check out the full itinerary of the Dalmatian coast and Croatia here.
Onboard features include an open-air sun deck with a jacuzzi, lounge chairs, bar, terrace, library, salon with TV and complimentary WiFi, fitness room and swimming platform. There’s also a butler service that will unpack your clothes, iron, bring you beverages and shop for you … to name a few of the services.
There is a main dining hall on the upper deck serving gourmet meals (international fare as well as regional specialties that have been locally sourced).
In addition to participating in a favorite water activity with the Deluxe Tender, passengers can also rent complementary bikes aboard La Perla. This is a pretty cool way to explore the local village or get to the beach once you reach port!
The ship offers three different types of rooms: deluxe balcony, ocean view or single stateroom. Here’s the deck plan.
Deluxe Balcony Stateroom:
- 140 square feet
- Located on the main deck with a private balcony
- One double bed
Ocean View Stateroom:
- 118 square feet
- Lower deck with porthole windows
- One double bed or two twin beds
- 85-97 square feet
- Lower deck with porthole windows
- One twin bed
*This is a sponsored post.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.