This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
If you have the American Express® Gold Card and want to enjoy some of the best New York restaurants, you’re eligible for early access to an exciting event. The American Express Gold Card presents The Resy Drive-Thru New York event. It will be taking place in mid-September and will provide the opportunity to enjoy excellent dining in Brooklyn.
Enjoy New York Restaurants With Resy Drive-Thru Early Access
Amex Gold cardmembers can buy tickets early to The Resy Drive-Thru New York on September 16 & 17, 2022. This event takes place at Brooklyn’s Skyline Drive-In which provides unbeatable views of the Manhattan skyline.
All attendees will enjoy a 10-course drive-thru tasting menu from these renowned restaurants:
- Crown Shy
- Frankies Spuntino
- Red Hook Tavern
- Taqueria Ramirez
- Union Square Cafe
On-site golf carts will transport visitors to the various tasting spots.
Tickets for cardholders become available on August 15, 2022, at 10:00 am Eastern. This presale means you have 48 hours to reserve your spot before the general public can begin buying on August 17, 2022.
Each ticket costs $110 per person and can be purchased online or through the Resy app. You can purchase tickets in groups of two or four, making it easy to share the New York restaurants with Resy promotion.
Amex Gold Exclusives
Additionally, booking your drive-thru tickets with the Amex Gold lets you enjoy these special perks:
- An 11th course from Razza
- A dozen bagels and cream cheese for the next day
- Two complimentary alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink vouchers
The bonus course from Razza is an exciting perk. First, it’s this brand’s first time making pizza in New York as they operate from New Jersey. Additionally, this is Resy’s most popular New Jersey restaurant.
Upcoming Resy Fall Events
These drive-thru events began during the pandemic. Additionally, they were sold out at previous festivities in Miami and Los Angeles.
If you can’t make this event, American Express Gold x Resy is also hosting other drive-thrus this fall:
- Miami: October 9-10
- Los Angeles: October 18-19
- Philadelphia: November 2-3
- Houston: November 8-9
- Chicago: November 13 (lunch and dinner)
Alternatively, after you enjoy the New York restaurants with Resy promotion, you can visit another city to indulge in their eateries. However, don’t forget to use one of the best travel credit cards to help earn points and miles on your trips.
In conclusion, this drive-thru food tasting event is another reason why the American Express Gold Card is one of the best credit cards for restaurants. Additionally, be sure to buy your tickets early to save your spot and get the exclusives.
- Is The American Express Gold Card Worth The Annual Fee?
- American Express Gold Dining Credits Adds 3 New Brands
- The Best American Express Business Cards 2022
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.