In New York this weekend? Don’t miss the biggest and best New York Travel Festival yet! NYTF is an annual event joining travel professionals, trans-industry innovators (like Google), national tourist boards, and thousands of consumers—that’s everyone else—interested in travel of any kind. Things kick off with an opening party on Friday, April 17 at the Paper Factory Hotel in Queens and really get going on Saturday, April 18 (9:45 am-7:45 pm) with panels and facetime with some of travel’s elite (sans Johnny, but with Lee Abbamonte, Gary Arndt, David Farley, and more).
As part of Saturday’s festivities at W83 (150 West 83rd Street) on Manhattan’s Upper West Side, a targeted, day-long session entitled Travel 2.0 @ #NYTF will take on the future of travel as forecasted by travel start-ups and innovation giants. Cutting-edge tech and insight from the likes of Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR and Google Travel will elevate the experience to rare, near-can’t-miss levels (I recently took the Oculus Rift for a tour of Iceland, the coolest thing I’ve ever seen).
On Sunday, April 19, things will roll on, and then wrap up, deeper in the UWS at Hostelling International (891 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, NY).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.