In New York this weekend? Don’t miss the biggest and best New York Travel Festival yet! NYTF is an annual event joining travel professionals, trans-industry innovators (like Google), national tourist boards, and thousands of consumers—that’s everyone else—interested in travel of any kind. Things kick off with an opening party on Friday, April 17 at the Paper Factory Hotel in Queens and really get going on Saturday, April 18 (9:45 am-7:45 pm) with panels and facetime with some of travel’s elite (sans Johnny, but with Lee Abbamonte, Gary Arndt, David Farley, and more).
As part of Saturday’s festivities at W83 (150 West 83rd Street) on Manhattan’s Upper West Side, a targeted, day-long session entitled Travel 2.0 @ #NYTF will take on the future of travel as forecasted by travel start-ups and innovation giants. Cutting-edge tech and insight from the likes of Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR and Google Travel will elevate the experience to rare, near-can’t-miss levels (I recently took the Oculus Rift for a tour of Iceland, the coolest thing I’ve ever seen).
On Sunday, April 19, things will roll on, and then wrap up, deeper in the UWS at Hostelling International (891 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, NY).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.