Be sure to add [email protected] to your safe sender list! You can do so by finding your mail program and following the instructions below.
You will need to add our From address to your Safe Senders list:
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail.
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
- In the Add address, copy and paste in our From address. Click OK.
You will need to add our “From address” to your AOL address book:
- Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
- Wait for the “Address Book” window to pop up, then click the Add button.
- Wait for the “Address Card for New Contact” window to load.
- Once loaded, cut and paste our From Address into the “Other E-Mail” field.
- Make our From address the “Primary E-Mail” address by checking the associated check box.
- Click the Save button.
- Open the email
- Select the Add to Address Book link
- Copy and paste our From Address into the dialog box
- Click on “Save Contact”.
You will need to add our From address to your Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link (top of page).
- Select the “Safe List” link (2nd from bottom).
- Copy and paste our From Address into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.
- Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.
You will need to add our From address to your Gmail Contacts List:
- Click Contacts along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Click Add Contact.
- Copy and paste our From address into the primary email address dialog box.
- Click Save.
- Click Spam along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Check mark the box next to our email.
- Click Not Spam button along the top.
You will need to add our From address to your Thunderbird Address Book and configure your Junk Mail Controls to white list your address book.
Add our From address into your Personal Address Book:
- Click the Address Book button.
- Make sure the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
- Click the New Card button. This will launch a New Card window that has 3 tabs: Contact, Address & Other.
- Under the Contact tab, copy and paste our “From” address into the Email dialog box.
- Click OK.
- You can also right-click any email address you see in Thunderbird and select “Add to Address Book.”
Now white list your Personal Address Book:
- From the main drop down menu, select “Tools -> Junk Mail Controls…”
- This will launch the Junk Mail Controls window that has two tabs:
- Settings and Adaptive Filter
- Under the Settings tab, update the “White Lists” module by selecting Personal Address Book from the pull down menu and then check mark the box next to “Do not mark messages as junk mail”.
- Click OK.
Netscape Mail Web-Based Email has no filters and spam protection. Therefore, you can enjoy our email without doing anything further, because it will not be mistakenly filtered.