Airspace Lounge, a “new-generation airport lounge network open to all airline passengers,” recently announced that they will be opening a new lounge in Terminal 5 in one of the country’s busiest airports, JFK. More from the company:
The newest Airspace Lounge facility operated by Swissport is scheduled to open in May 2013 and will be conveniently located near Gate 24 of T5, which serves JetBlue Airways (JBLU), Hawaiian Airlines (HA), and beginning in April 2013, Aer Lingus (AERL.L).
Airspace Lounge currently serves airline passengers at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) and is opening March 2013 at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE). Redefining the airport lounge experience for lounge customers, Airspace Lounge offers any passenger flying on any airline a modern, relaxing atmosphere and all-inclusive amenities via the purchase of a daily entry pass; no long term membership is required.
Airspace Lounge will open each day well before the first T5 flight until boarding of the last T5 departure of the day. Customers will be offered complimentary food and beverages, such as a hot breakfast sandwich, hearty sandwiches or thoughtfully crafted cheese plates in the afternoon and evening, or a free alcoholic beverage from the full-service bar. Other snacks, coffee, tea and soft drinks are also included and available throughout the day. Travelers will enjoy complimentary wireless internet, power outlets at every seat, the use of MacBooks and Windows PCs, and comfortable seating and workspace areas.
The cost of a day pass is $20, but could change depending on the market. For more information about Airspace Lounge, visit www.airspacelounge.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.