There is one (1) auction certificate consisting of a value of up to $8,000 for a trip for two (2) on an Emerald Waterways, Danube Delights Luxury River Cruise. Trip includes: A 7 nights/ 8 days River Cruise only, one Cabin, double occupancy; all meals on board, complimentary beverages during meals while on the cruise, airport transfers in the cruise departure and arrival airport, all included excursions. The Certificate holder’s travelling companion must be 21 years of age or older. The Certificate holder and his/her travelling companion are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation, port fees & applicable taxes (except as described herein), fuel/currency surcharges, ground transportation in their home destination, air transportation, meals and beverages (except as described herein), merchandise, telephone calls, insurance together with any required travel documentation, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature, together with any applicable overnight layover. Departure dates and accommodation are subject to availability and change without notice or compensation. The Certificate holder and his/her travelling companion are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the Cruise Departure Point as the Prize originates and terminates there. It is the sole responsibility of the Certificate holder and his/her travelling companion to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas, as applicable, and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements. The Certificate holder and his/her travelling companion must be able to travel and use the certificate by October 31, 2015 or the certificate will be forfeited. It is recommended that The Certificate holder and his/her travelling companion obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure. Approximate retail value of the certificate is up to eight thousand ($8,000.00) USD based on a 7 night/8 day Danube Delights Cruise. 2. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Emerald Waterways reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. No change in travel arrangements can be made by the winner once the booking has been confirmed. 3. Certificate is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws and regulations. By accepting this certificate, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by Emerald Waterways for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this certificate. Emerald Waterways will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this certificate.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.