Photo Courtesy of Spyder Active
The 2022 Winter Olympics begin today and the good folks over at Spyder Eyewear were kind enough to send me a pair of Alex Hall Signature Goggles.
If the name Alex Hall doesn’t ring a bell, hopefully it will after the next couple of weeks since he’s a professional Freeskier, X-Games Gold medalist and now, an Olympian. He worked closely with the team at Spyder to design his line, which also include a pair of athletic “speed” sunglasses.
So, if you’re heading out to the slopes and want to look like an Olympian, check out these futuristic goggles. I can’t wait to try mine out when I take my kids for their first run on the slopes. $130
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.