If your candidate doesn’t win the election today, here’s an app you’ll want to download. Maple Match (MM) will make it easier for you to marry a Canadian and get the heck out like you’ve been threatening to do on Facebook for the past few weeks (or months). Maple Match is a swipe-free experience designed to make your dream of a lover on the other side of the 49th parallel a dream come true. It’s free to use, currently only on iOS, and available in both the US and Canada.
Fortunately, I married a Canadian without the help of an app, but I can tell you it was the best decision of my life. Not that there’s anything wrong with American women, but it’s definitely a perk to be able to live in another country if you don’t agree with the government. Keep in mind that the process of getting Natalie a Visa wasn’t easy (here’s that story) so hopefully the process of moving to Canada is easier.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.