My two-year-old son, Jack, loves building forts (what kid doesn’t?), so when my wife saw the Tote-A-Fort kit ($39.98 on Amazon) featured on TODAY as one of Hoda’s favorite things to travel with, we were naturally intrigued.
Tote-A-Fort was kind enough to send us a kit to test out, and so from experience I can now say it’s really fun for kids. The fort kit comes with three blankets (made of 100% polyester-reinforced, durable ripstop material) that are 71″ x 54″ and that can be attached to each other and objects in your home in multiple ways. There are three anchor weights (bean bags) for holding the fort in place, and there’s Velcro all around each blanket to attach the blankets together.
It took me a few minutes to figure out how to use it since the package doesn’t come with instructions and there weren’t any “how to” videos online (it’s a new company). I guess I’m not the smartest person in the world, but once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty great—both for kids and adults, too, as it’s easy to clean up, it’s lightweight (2.5lbs), and it’s easily packed in a suitcase (it comes with a cinch sack).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.