My two-year-old son, Jack, loves building forts (what kid doesn’t?), so when my wife saw the Tote-A-Fort kit ($39.98 on Amazon) featured on TODAY as one of Hoda’s favorite things to travel with, we were naturally intrigued.
Tote-A-Fort was kind enough to send us a kit to test out, and so from experience I can now say it’s really fun for kids. The fort kit comes with three blankets (made of 100% polyester-reinforced, durable ripstop material) that are 71″ x 54″ and that can be attached to each other and objects in your home in multiple ways. There are three anchor weights (bean bags) for holding the fort in place, and there’s Velcro all around each blanket to attach the blankets together.
It took me a few minutes to figure out how to use it since the package doesn’t come with instructions and there weren’t any “how to” videos online (it’s a new company). I guess I’m not the smartest person in the world, but once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty great—both for kids and adults, too, as it’s easy to clean up, it’s lightweight (2.5lbs), and it’s easily packed in a suitcase (it comes with a cinch sack).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.