Greetings! After Bora Bora, I went to speak on a social media panel in Santa Barbara, then did basically the same talk for Ritz-Carlton owners and GMs from around the world at their annual conference in Miami. I have tons of pictures and stories from both, in addition to part 1 of the seven-country Baltic Sea Cruise that I did back in August. To get these started, here’s a slide show of my SAS flight to Copenhagen.
BORA BORA TO LAX
The flight home from Papeete to Los Angeles was even better than the flight down. We took one of Air Tahiti Nui’s morning flights, so instead of flying eight hours through the night–which I despise since I can’t sleep well on planes–we left at 7 a.m. and landed at 6 p.m. local time (three-hour time change). The flight attendants were even more hospitable and better looking, as you probably noticed from these photos. To see what Air Tahiti Nui’s service is like, see this slide show.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.