Greetings! After Bora Bora, I went to speak on a social media panel in Santa Barbara, then did basically the same talk for Ritz-Carlton owners and GMs from around the world at their annual conference in Miami. I have tons of pictures and stories from both, in addition to part 1 of the seven-country Baltic Sea Cruise that I did back in August. To get these started, here’s a slide show of my SAS flight to Copenhagen.
BORA BORA TO LAX
The flight home from Papeete to Los Angeles was even better than the flight down. We took one of Air Tahiti Nui’s morning flights, so instead of flying eight hours through the night–which I despise since I can’t sleep well on planes–we left at 7 a.m. and landed at 6 p.m. local time (three-hour time change). The flight attendants were even more hospitable and better looking, as you probably noticed from these photos. To see what Air Tahiti Nui’s service is like, see this slide show.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.