Bonjour! Natalie and I are back from our incredible trip to Monaco and Paris. Below are all the posts I created and below them are the leftover photos from Paris that I couldn’t find room to include in a story. I hope you enjoy them and more importantly, I hope they inspire you to go there to experience it firsthand.
- Toronto to Paris to Nice in Air France’s Economy Class
- Nice to Monaco via helicopter
- 16 Reasons to Visit Monaco
- 16 Reasons to Stay at Hotel De Paris in Monaco
- Three Meals, Three Countries, One day
- Taking the Train From Monaco to Italy
- 8 Reasons to Stay at Hotel Verneuil in Paris
- Paris’ Love Locks Bridge
- Paris’ Best Affordable Restaurant: Le Comptoir du Relais
- 10 Reasons to Stay at the Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris
- Paris to Toronto in Air France’s Business Class
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.