Great news for travelers heading to (or through) Philadelphia Airport (PHL) next week. PHL is hosting their fourth annual Restaurant Week on Oct. 20-27. Diners will be able to get fajitas, cheesesteaks, penne and chicken marsala and other tasty entrees at affordable prices.
PHL’s Restaurant Week will offer passengers the chance to enjoy pre-selected, three-course menus for $20 per person. (Some restrictions apply; see restaurant menus for details.) Participating restaurants include:
- Cantina Laredo (Concourse E)
- Chickie’s & Pete’s (Terminal A West, Concourses C, D & E)
- Cibo Bistro & Wine Bar (Concourse B)
- Jack Duggan’s Pub & Restaurant (Concourse A East)
- Jet Rock Bar & Grill (Concourses B & D)
- Legal Sea Foods (B/C Connector)
- Local Tavern (Terminal F)
- Re:Vive Bar (Terminal F)
- Sky Asian Bistro (Concourse C)
- Vino Volo (Terminal A Wesillt, Concourse B, B/C & D/E Connectors)
“Whether you’re a Philly native, or a first time visitor, there’s something delicious for everyone to enjoy during Restaurant Week,” said Anna DiGregorio, director of marketing, MarketPlace Philadelphia Management. “The prix fixe menus offer passengers a budget-friendly option to enjoy signature dishes from our exciting line up of restaurants.”
For more information about Restaurant Week at PHL, visit philamarketplace.com.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.