Great news for travelers heading to (or through) Philadelphia Airport (PHL) next week. PHL is hosting their fourth annual Restaurant Week on Oct. 20-27. Diners will be able to get fajitas, cheesesteaks, penne and chicken marsala and other tasty entrees at affordable prices.
PHL’s Restaurant Week will offer passengers the chance to enjoy pre-selected, three-course menus for $20 per person. (Some restrictions apply; see restaurant menus for details.) Participating restaurants include:
- Cantina Laredo (Concourse E)
- Chickie’s & Pete’s (Terminal A West, Concourses C, D & E)
- Cibo Bistro & Wine Bar (Concourse B)
- Jack Duggan’s Pub & Restaurant (Concourse A East)
- Jet Rock Bar & Grill (Concourses B & D)
- Legal Sea Foods (B/C Connector)
- Local Tavern (Terminal F)
- Re:Vive Bar (Terminal F)
- Sky Asian Bistro (Concourse C)
- Vino Volo (Terminal A Wesillt, Concourse B, B/C & D/E Connectors)
“Whether you’re a Philly native, or a first time visitor, there’s something delicious for everyone to enjoy during Restaurant Week,” said Anna DiGregorio, director of marketing, MarketPlace Philadelphia Management. “The prix fixe menus offer passengers a budget-friendly option to enjoy signature dishes from our exciting line up of restaurants.”
For more information about Restaurant Week at PHL, visit philamarketplace.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.