This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.

This week I received a portable device that could eventually save my life while traveling. The Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector plugs directly into a standard wall outlet, making installation quick and easy to use at hotels, house rentals or in your home.

We’ve all read too many stories about carbon monoxide poisoning in hotels, motels and house rentals so here’s one way to help you and your family stay safe. The device has a 2 AA battery back-up to provide protection even during power outages when many CO incidences occur. It costs about $20 on Amazon and has a 10-year limited warranty.

The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.

0 Comments On "This Portable Device Could Save Your Life While Traveling"

    Leave a Reply

    Required fields are marked *