In March, we featured a small portable fan that you can attach to your laptop in case you get hot on a plane or hotel while you’re working. Well, a couple weeks ago I learned about a fan that you’ll want to take with you pretty much anywhere. My buddy brought this small powerful battery-operated handheld fan to our al fresco dinner in Barbados and everyone was envious because he just placed it in on the table in front of him to keep him nice and cool.
It’s called the OPOLAR Mini Portable Personal Travel Fan, and it’s about the size of a giant lollypop. It comes with two rechargeable 2200mAh batteries but only uses one (the other is for backup). The fan will last 2.8 to 11 hours with only one battery, and has three settings: low, medium, high. It costs $17.99 on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.