When I attended the Travel Goods Show in Las Vegas a couple of months ago, I was excited to see Cascade Designs was one of the 260 exhibitors. I wrote about their E-Cases a few years ago when they first introduced them but it was premature since they didn’t have a website set up (at least not one I could find) and they also had very limited inventory. I was bummed because when I was given one of their cell phone E-Cases in a gift bag for speaking at the ATTA conference in Scotland, I immediately fell in love with it. That’s because I could stick my phone in the ultra-clear urethane case and go down to the beach to play volleyball and in between games still type, talk and take pictures without getting it sandy. Their cases are perfect for travelers – especially adventure travelers as they are 100% submersible and their proprietary dual-track SealLock locks everything out. They are slim and sensible in design. E-Cases range in price and come in all shapes and sizes including for the iPad.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.