Natalie tested out the RHA MA450i Noise Isolating In-ear Headphones with Mic and here’s what she had to say about them:
These noise isolating earphones with remote and microphone are a great accessory to keep in your bag when you’re traveling – and even when you’re not! They give really great sound – crystal clear with a nice, deep bass. They come with 12 replaceable ear tips so you can find the size that’s right for you. That’s awesome – but it’s a bit tricky to change them. However, once you find the size that’s right for you, they’ll fit great. I had to use the smallest ones and I loved how securely they fit in my ears without falling out. I tried them out on a recent flight from LAX to YYZ and the noise isolating functionality worked well. There were a lot of talkers on my flight and since it was a red-eye, I just wanted to catch some shut-eye. While the earphones didn’t entirely eliminate the noise, they blocked out enough of it that I was able to sleep. Since noise-canceling headphones are so big, it’s nice to have an earphone option that’s small enough to fit in your pocket. I won’t travel without these again!
Available at: Apple (they’re exclusive to Apple Retail and Online Stores in the US)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.