My wife is an incredible packer and she’s able to use so much space by rolling her clothes. If we had kids, I’m sure she would love this brand new travel accessory. It’s great for parents to roll their kids’ daily outfits to hold them together. This way the pants, shirt and socks are all together and easy to find. Talk about being organized and less stressed. Each pack contains 10 bands, five small and five large. The small band is 9″ in circumference and the large band is 10.5″. Rollnband is constructed of 3/4″ non-roll woven elastic, which helps prevent the band from twisting in on itself. The silicon label is color coded to help in separating clean from dirty clothes upon returning from your travels. Cost: $15.95 … and it’s made in the USA.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.