For those stylish travelers who really want to up their game and impress their companions and fellow passengers these ShowOffs travel bags have your name written all over it. They are stylish plastic bags and toiletry bottles that are all TSA (Transportation Security Administration)-compliant, ensuring an easy walk through security.
They are reusable, resealable, and environmentally friendly travel bags that were specifically made with leak resistant closures to prevent accidental spilling in your carry-on luggage or suitcase. The pattern on each bag also provides privacy for items, and travelers can rest assured that their liquids will make it through the security line. Find them at www.brookstone.com or www.showoffstravelbags.com. Prices begin at $14.99. FYI: I almost never pull my liquids out of my bags and I never get caught … except when I’m in the UK or Scandinavia.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.