My buddy Rick Steves just released two new products for travelers: the Rick Steves Rolling Carry-On travel bag and the Rick Steves’ Europe: The Blu-ray Collection box set. Rick’s all-new Rolling Carry-On ($159.99) is designed for lightweight durability and go-anywhere flexibility. It measures 13.5″ x 20″ x 9″ so it easily fits in the smaller overhead cabin bins of European carriers (20” in length is their standard for wheeled luggage), and it has top and bottom handles to make it easy to toss. One of the best features is the bag’s ability to expand to add an extra 2″ of cargo depth (making it “fatter” than the carry-on limit, but perfect for checking). The back half of the bag—a resilient, 1-piece, molded shell frame—protects all that’s inside, and saves lots of weight. At just over six pounds it’s one of the lightest bags in its class. The flexible front half is made from 100% recycled polyester fabric and comes in black, graphite, blue spruce, plum and camel.
Rick’s other product is his first Blu-ray box set containing all 70 of the Rick Steves’ Europe public television shows and specials ($99.99). There’s more than 36 hours of travel condensed into 12 Blu-ray discs. For more info on both products check out the Rick Steves Travel Store.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.