My wife and I don’t travel without an assortment of wipes for our 19-month-old son, Jack. We have antibacterial clothes to wipe down plane surfaces, diaper wipes for you know what, all-natural cloths to wipe down his hands and face, and Boogie Wipes for his nose. We might even have more. I know it’s a little much but we don’t mess around we travel.
Well, while I was working on a recent flight I read a story on must carry-on items and one of them was “man wipes.” The official name of the product is the Yes To Natural Man Shower to Go Cleansing Cloths Men’s Body Wipes. It got me thinking: Why doesn’t everyone carry these sorts of wipes? I already carry antibacterial wipes and all of the above for Jack, but there have been numerous times where I’ve been running around all day and either my deodorant ran its course or I just neglected to put some on. So why not carry man wipes and make sure I don’t ruin anyone’s flight with my body odor? I can recall many flights where I’ve sat next to or near people who really could’ve used a body wipe.
That’s why I’m featuring the Yes To Natural Man Shower to Go Cleansing Cloths Men’s Body Wipes this week, even though they really need to come up with a better name. What I like about these body wipes is that they’re made with 97% natural ingredients: compostable, natural cloth, FSC fabric, aloe, and coffee seed extract. They’re paraben-free, SLS-free and silicone-free. Each pack contains 30 cleansing cloths. A single pack costs just $5.99 at Walmart.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.