This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Editor’s Note: Some of the offers below may have expired or are no longer available on our site.
Do you want to earn an additional 1,500 bonus Ultimate Rewards points? Good. All you have to do is use your Chase Sapphire card between October 4 and November 4, 2017, with Chase Pay, Android Pay, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay. You will earn one extra Chase point per $1 on every single purchase.
What Cards Qualify for the 1,500 Point Chase Sapphire Bonus?
To earn up to 1,500 bonus Chase Ultimate Rewards points, you need to own one of the following Chase Sapphire products:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
Whether you own one, two, or all three Chase Sapphire products, you can earn a total of 1,500 bonus points.
How to Earn the 1,500 Bonus Points
Only purchases made with the following digital wallets will earn the bonus Ultimate Rewards points:
You can download these apps to your smartphone and link your Chase Sapphire card. Immediately, you can begin earning bonus points. All the bonus points earned will be available at the end of the current billing cycle.
If the business accepts one of these four digital wallets, Chase will give you an additional point for each dollar spent. So, if you use Chase Pay the next time you visit a restaurant, you will earn three points per $1 instead of the usual two points by swiping your Sapphire Preferred.
As more businesses are accepting digital payments each day, you will be surprised at the number of bonus opportunities there are.
How Much You Will Earn By Chase Sapphire Product (Expired)
When you pay with Chase Pay, Android Pay, Apple Pay, or Samsung Pay until November 4, 2017, Chase will implement the following tiered purchase rewards:
Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Travel and Dining: 3 points (instead of 2)
- Everyday Purchases: 2 points (instead of 1)
Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Travel and Dining: 4 points (instead of 3)
- Everyday Purchases: 2 points (instead of 1)
Once you spend a combined $1,500 on all four digital wallet platforms, you will earn the normal rate once again. But, it’s not every day that you have the opportunity for earning bonus points. And, you begin earning points on your first purchase.
How To Spend Your 1,500 Bonus Points
After earning your 1,500 bonus points, they can be worth 1.25 cents or 1.5 cents apiece with the Sapphire Preferred and Sapphire Reserve, respectively.
You may also decide to transfer them on a 1:1 basis to your favorite Chase Ultimate Rewards travel partner and add even more value to your points. An extra 1,500 points can fill the gap and let you buy that award flight or hotel night instead of having to pay cash.
Chase routinely runs promotions to help Chase Sapphire cardmembers get even more value out of their credit card. In addition to the 1,500 bonus points with this promotion, you can also enjoy earning and redeeming some of the most valuable rewards points in the industry, and gain exclusive access to private events like the Emmys, celebrity meet-and-greets, and other unique experiences.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.