Growing up, I remember a friend telling me that every human has a twin that looks just like them. You just have to travel the world to find them. I was fascinated for months by this statement and back then there was no checking the internet to see if it were true. And who wanted to bother with going to a library?
Well, it turns out he might not have been that far off. Thanks to the genius website Twin Strangers, people who are searching for doppelgangers don’t have to travel the world like I’ve been doing. Instead, you can just upload a photo, select facial features, and see others that have the same features—and then find your twin stranger.
There is no charge for using manual filter search or interacting with other users. However they do charge for use of the AI search service that they offer. If you don’t find a match right away you might find one down the road as more and more news organizations are writing about it so people are continuously trying to find a match.
They say, “If you think you have found a Twin Stranger and would like to talk to them, click on the ‘connect’ button [The ‘connect’ button appears after you have ‘starred’ someone in your ‘My Twins’ folder]. If they too click on the ‘connect’ button both your email addresses will be revealed to either party. Send them an email and who knows where it could lead…”
Have you tried uploading your photo to Twin Strangers? What were the results?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.