If you ever stay at Hilton hotels and have an Honors account, then do yourself a favor and spend 20 seconds registering for their newest promotion, which begins in the new year.
“Registered Hilton Honors members checking in before January 1, 2021 will receive Points for their stay if the stay is completed on or after January 1, 2021 and prior to or on May 2, 2021. Registered Hilton Honors members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per stay during the Promotion Period, as well as an additional 5,000 Bonus Points for every 5 nights completed. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer, and the 5,000 Bonus Points award can be earned an unlimited number of times.”
Here’s what a few of the miles and points experts value Hilton Points at:
View From The Wing: “I value Hilton points at $0.004 apiece, so 2000 points are worth $8 to me.”
One Mile At A Time: “I value Hilton Honors points at 0.5 cents each.”
The Points Guy: TPG values Hilton Honors points at 0.6 cents.
Remember: “Hilton Honors members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/pointsunlimited prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period.” It took me less than 20 seconds to register because all I did was click this link (https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/2021-hh1-points-unlimited/landing/) and my username and password were already stored and that was it.
This is the message I received upon registering:
You’re All Set To Earn Unlimited Points
Success! You’re now registered for the Points Unlimited promotion, which means you’ll enjoy 2,000 Points every stay PLUS 5,000 Points every 5 nights from January 1 to May 2, 2021. Now let’s start exploring!
The offer is valid for stays completed January 1 – May 2, 2021 at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. There are 18 brands total: Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton, Hilton Grand Vacations, LXR Hotels and Resorts by Hilton, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Signia by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Tempo by Hilton and Motto by Hilton. (Source)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.