Rescuer is a revolutionary and hands-free safety alert app that allows smartphone users to text their location plus pictures and audio of the scene in front of them to emergency contacts with a personalized voice key phrase. Pretty amazing, huh? It’s currently only available for free via the Google Play store, so iPhone users will have to wait until they release an iOS version (it’s coming), but it’s worth staying tuned. Rescuer has four life-saving features:
- Voice recognition: Say your customized key phrase from across the room, and Rescuer will silently send out pictures, audio, and GPS coordinates of the scene.
- Volume button toggle: Press your phone’s volume buttons in a short pattern and Rescuer will silently send out pictures, audio, and GPS coordinates of the scene.
- Remote location tracking: Give your loved ones a passcode they can text Rescuer to find out your location and safety status.
- Help button: Press the red help button on your phone’s home screen to silently send out pictures, audio, and GPS coordinates.
Promo code: Use code JOHNNYJET in the “promo codes” section of the application in the side menu (swipe right to arrive at the menu). The first 300 readers to use the code will get the premium version (a $9.99 value) for free.
Here’s a video showing how Rescuer works:
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.