Super Typhoon Haiyan walloped the Philippines a couple days ago and the pictures out of there are devastating. We are thinking of everyone in the path of the storm and hope this resource page helps you stay up-to-date on the latest news and encourages you to donate.
HOW TO HELP
- Action Against Hunger
- American Jewish JDC
- Architecture for Humanity
- Catholic Relief Services
- ChildFund International
- Clinton Foundation
- Direct Relief
- Doctors Without Borders
- Habitat for Humanity
- International Medical Corps
- Philippine Red Cross
- The Salvation Army
- Save The Children
- World Vision
TOP HAIYAN STORIES
- At least 1,774 people have been confirmed dead in the wake of Super Typhoon Haiyan.
- Philippines in ‘national calamity
- Top U.N. Relief Official Flies to Philippines
GOOD TO KNOW
- Google’s Crisis Map for Yolanda
- Flight Trackers
- Every Airline Website and Phone Number
- Every Hotel Website and Phone #
- Every Car Rental Website and Phone #
- Every Cruise Line Website and Phone #
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.