The 143-room Rush Creek Lodge—described as having a rustic yet modern appeal—is set to open officially on June 15 in the Yosemite area. It will be the first new resort in Yosemite in 25 years.
Positioned just less than a mile outside of Yosemite National Park’s west entrance, the resort will offer plenty of activities to keep couples and the whole family happy. It has a main lodge, a general store, a restaurant and tavern, a pool and hot tub with poolside bar, and meeting space. The rooms, suites and hillside villas have decks to allow guests spend time outside to see the beautiful scenery, including what will surely be some incredible sunsets. Each room also includes a sitting area, a private bathroom, a refrigerator, and free Wi-Fi.
Menu items at the restaurant and tavern—which features a wood-fired oven and hearth—will change seasonally to ensure guests are served the freshest local California cuisine indoors and outdoors.
Special opening rates!
Rush Creek Lodge is now accepting reservations for stays for June 15 and beyond. In celebration of the grand opening on June 15, the resort is offering special rates on stays of two nights or more between June 15 and September 4, 2016. Guests can make reservations online at RushCreekLodge.com or by calling 209-379-2373.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.