RV Parks & Campgrounds was developed to help travelers find great RV parks in North America (USA, Canada and Mexico). It’s free on both iOS and Android and there are no ads. With the app, users can find over 40,000 RV parks, campgrounds, rest areas, gas station, and stores. Commercial RV parks are sorted by rating and can be viewed in list mode. If you zoom in, you’ll see the rest: gas stations, rest areas, stores, etc. Note: Internet is required to view maps and pictures.
In addition to commercial parks, the app shows public parks including U.S. Forest Service parks, state parks, county/city parks, The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) parks, and fairgrounds. There are also U.S. Military Campgrounds, U.S. Air Force FamCamps, and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers parks as well as senior (55+) retirement communities, RV-friendly stores, and stops like Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club, Camping World, CrackerBarrel, Garder Mountain, Cabela’s, REI, Big5, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Bass Pro Shops, rest areas, welcome centers, RV dump stations, casinos, low-clearance fuel stops. And of course you’ll also find fuel stops like Pilot Flying J, TA Travel Centers, Petro Centers, Love’s Travel Stops, AMBEST, and more.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.