This is a sponsored post but all opinions expressed within are my own.
For many people, a safari is a once-in-a-lifetime dream trip. I’ve been fortunate to go on multiple African safaris and it’s as incredible and as life-changing as I had imagined. It was so amazing that now, I can’t wait until my son is old enough to go on safari. I can’t wait for him to experience the beauty of the African landscape and the awe at seeing some of the most beautiful animals on the planet, living in their natural habitat.
If a safari has been on your bucket list or if you’re thinking of going on another one, you know that this type of travel experience requires a lot of research and planning. To help you make the right choice, check out these three safaris offered by Vantage Travel:
Ultimate Africa Adventure: Southern & East Africa Deluxe Safari
If you can’t decide whether you need to take a Southern or Eastern African adventure, we have just the solution for you. The Ultimate Africa Adventure with Vantage Travel will take you to both Southern and Eastern Africa so you don’t have to feel like you’re missing out on a thing! This 28-day itinerary includes 37 guided tours so get ready for a jam-packed adventure! Starting in Johannesburg, you’ll travel through Chobe, Hwange and Kruger National Parks, then make your way to Nairobi, the incomparable Serengeti and the Masai Mara. While the wildlife you’ll see will be a huge highlight of this trip, the people along the way will touch you even more deeply. You will have the opportunity to meet children and see their schools, plus talk to locals and hear their stories about life and apartheid in South Africa.
Grand Africa: A Deluxe Journey From Cape Town to Cairo
This incredible 23-day itinerary offers travelers a little bit of everything, from safari adventure to historical tours to luxurious rest and relaxation. Starting in Cape Town, you’ll travel to Victoria Falls, Johannesburg, Dar Es Salaam, Selous Game Reserve, Zanzibar, Luxor and finally end in Cairo. To begin your adventure, you’ll take a cable car up to the top of Table Mountain for sweeping, panoramic vistas of some of the most incredible scenery in the world. You’ll visit the Cape Peninsula, the southernmost point in Africa and get to see penguins at play. Guests have the option to visit an elephant sanctuary in Victoria Falls and go on a game drive in the Selous Game Reserve, where you’ll want to keep your eyes peeled for cheetahs, lions, giraffes, hyenas, elephants and so much more! Ending in Cairo, where guests will visit the ancient pyramids and the Great Sphinx, this itinerary has it all.
Southern Africa River Safari: Exploring Africa’s Mighty Rivers and Lakes
When you think of taking a safari, you probably imagine going on a game drive in a Jeep. This river safari is a totally different experience and lets you enjoy the thrill of a safari but from a totally different vantage point. Traversing along some of Africa’s most incredible waterways, like the Zambezi, the Chobe and Lake Kariba, you’ll get front-row viewing of some of the region’s most incredible wildlife. But don’t worry, you’ll also do traditional game drives as well in three different national parks. Besides wildlife, you’ll also get to see Victoria Falls, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. And all along the way, you’ll enjoy a luxury experience, from the boat on which you sail to your accommodations on land.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.