Last week, author Michael Cervin released a book called “Santa Barbara Know-It-All: A Guide to Everything That Matters.” As written on Amazon: “Any travel book about Santa Barbara should be informative and entertaining. Only this travel book is informative, entertaining and funny. Santa Barbara Know-It-All believes a sense of humor while traveling is essential to making your visit memorable, and even making it a little bit idiosyncratic, or maybe quirky. No, we’re going with idiosyncratic.
“Unique in its approach, ‘Santa Barbara Know-It-All’ is packed with Santa Barbara’s hidden gems and undiscovered wonders, from the best places to picnic, hike, to places for booze, local foods, shopping, not to mention trivia and unusual truths that make Santa Barbara distinctive. Everything in this book has been vetted personally by the author; he’s eaten at each restaurant, stayed at each hotel, gone scuba diving at the Channel Islands, paragliding over Santa Barbara, run along the beaches and overturned each proverbial rock so you can discover exactly what makes Santa Barbara, you know, Santa Barbara. The 25 Questions True or False Quiz will test your knowledge of Santa Barbara so you too can be a smarty pants about America’s Riviera. If you’re going to travel to Santa Barbara, then travel funny.”
Grab it: Grab “Santa Barbara Know-It-All: A Guide to Everything That Matters” by Michael Cervin on Amazon from $16.60.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.