Thanks to everyone who submitted a blog post for the Scenic Cruises contest. With dozens of entries it was difficult for us to pick a winner but after careful consideration we have picked Clark Norton as first place and Holly Beach as second place. Clark will be going on an eight-day European River Cruise on Scenic Cruises for two in 2014 or 2015 and Holly just became $500 richer. Congratulations to you both!
If you’ve never been on a European river cruise then I suggest you check it out. I went this past summer and loved it! I always thought river cruising was for old people but now I know just how wrong I was. I had an amazing time starting out in Budapest and ended up in Regensburg, near Munich. I visited four countries along the way: Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. I could have added one more, Czech Republic, if I had chosen a different excursion. What’s amazing about Scenic Cruises is that all of their excursions are INCLUDED for all passengers. Oh, and did I mention that they have electric bikes? No other river cruise company offers this and it makes a huge difference going up hills. Here’s my story about my river cruise with Scenic Cruises.
two in 2014 or 201
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.