Thanks to everyone who submitted a blog post for the Scenic Cruises contest. With dozens of entries it was difficult for us to pick a winner but after careful consideration we have picked Clark Norton as first place and Holly Beach as second place. Clark will be going on an eight-day European River Cruise on Scenic Cruises for two in 2014 or 2015 and Holly just became $500 richer. Congratulations to you both!
If you’ve never been on a European river cruise then I suggest you check it out. I went this past summer and loved it! I always thought river cruising was for old people but now I know just how wrong I was. I had an amazing time starting out in Budapest and ended up in Regensburg, near Munich. I visited four countries along the way: Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. I could have added one more, Czech Republic, if I had chosen a different excursion. What’s amazing about Scenic Cruises is that all of their excursions are INCLUDED for all passengers. Oh, and did I mention that they have electric bikes? No other river cruise company offers this and it makes a huge difference going up hills. Here’s my story about my river cruise with Scenic Cruises.
two in 2014 or 201
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.