Last week we featured a tip on a “cheap way to make laundry easier away from home.” It was so well-received that this week we’re featuring a product that allows travelers to bring what is essentially a portable washing machine on the road that’s the size of a small duffel bag (it’s 6.1″ x 7.3″ x 3.6″).
It’s called the Scrubba Stealth Pack, and it’s the new-and-improved version of the Scrubba, which I’ve written up before. It’s a weatherproof backpack and wash bag. It features a visibility window, gear loops and a side handle for easy handling. The internal washboard allows you to not only carry your clothes, but wash them, too. You just turn the bag inside-out to dry after washing. The Stealth Pack features adjustable shoulder straps, a sternum strap, and an extra-large twist valve. The lightweight (it weighs just 1.23 pounds) pack offers greater functionality for travelers, outdoor adventurers, and eco-commuters by combining the signature internal washboard with several new features to enable innovative stealth functions for washing clothes anywhere, keeping gear dry, showering anywhere, and packing light.
Have you used a Scrubba or Scrubba Stealth Pack (or something similar) before? Share your experience in the comments!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.