Last week we featured a tip on a “cheap way to make laundry easier away from home.” It was so well-received that this week we’re featuring a product that allows travelers to bring what is essentially a portable washing machine on the road that’s the size of a small duffel bag (it’s 6.1″ x 7.3″ x 3.6″).
It’s called the Scrubba Stealth Pack, and it’s the new-and-improved version of the Scrubba, which I’ve written up before. It’s a weatherproof backpack and wash bag. It features a visibility window, gear loops and a side handle for easy handling. The internal washboard allows you to not only carry your clothes, but wash them, too. You just turn the bag inside-out to dry after washing. The Stealth Pack features adjustable shoulder straps, a sternum strap, and an extra-large twist valve. The lightweight (it weighs just 1.23 pounds) pack offers greater functionality for travelers, outdoor adventurers, and eco-commuters by combining the signature internal washboard with several new features to enable innovative stealth functions for washing clothes anywhere, keeping gear dry, showering anywhere, and packing light.
Have you used a Scrubba or Scrubba Stealth Pack (or something similar) before? Share your experience in the comments!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.