A lot of infrequent travelers don’t know that they can buy a day pass to one of American Airlines 40+ Admirals Club lounges around the world for $50. Obviously, this is best when you have a long delay or layover at the airport(s). The day pass is even more valuable if you are traveling through multiple cities with lounges, as you may use the same day pass to access more than one lounge that day (if traveling overnight, pass is also valid at the first point of arrival the following day). You can also bring up to three children (under 18 years of age) in for free at no additional cost. You can also get the $50 fee applied toward an annual membership if you choose to join within 30 days.
Admirals Club Lounge
So what’s so great about LAX’s Admirals Club lounge and their other locations? First of all, it’s a haven from the regular craziness of most airport gates as they offer a quiet professional environment. There’s also:
- Complimentary house wine, beer and spirits
- Complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary PCs with Internet access
- Comfortable seats
- Some have showers, a kids rooms, a business center…
- Agents that can work a lot faster on rerouting your ticket
Check out the Admirals Club and learn more about the Admirals Club Lounge at AA.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.