The Light Phone 2 is a simple, 4G LTE phone that’s about the size of a credit card (91mm x 55mm x 6.5-7.5mm thick). What makes this phone special is that it lets you leave behind your bulky, distracting smartphones and carry instead a simple, slender phone with the basics in case you need to make contact with anyone.
The company calls it “going light” so you can spend more quality time with friends and family. The Light Phone 2 as the ability to make phone calls, the ability to send texts and an alarm clock. That’s it. No apps or camera, just a black-and-white matte e-ink display. The phone won’t be ready until April 2019 and if you back the campaign (three weeks left) it will cost you $250. So far over 2,000 people have backed it.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.