Next month Johnny’s jetting over to the Big Apple for the U.S. Open. When he’s not cheering on the athletes at Arthur Ashe Stadium, you’ll find him out exploring one of his favorite cities. There’s always something new to discover in the “city that never sleeps”.
Send us your favorite travel tip and maybe Johnny will give it a try! The contestant with the most useful tip (specific to NYC re: accommodations, transportation, food) will win this week’s travel swag bag valued at nearly $100 USD.
How: Complete the following sentence in comment section below. My favorite travel tip for New York City is _____________. (Please limit to 50 words). Include your name and an email address. Contestants must either subscribe to Johnny’s newsletter or follow him on Facebook or Twitter. All official contest rules apply.
What You’ll Win:
1. Travelon Anti-Theft Urban N/S Messenger Bag: This one-of-a-kind bag has a slash proof, locking compartment roomy enough for a laptop, iPad or tablet. Its organizer section includes a RFID blocking card slot and various zippered mesh pockets. The exterior has a pocket for a water bottle and an adjustable cut-proof shoulder strap. (Valued at $75 USD)
2. GoToob 1.25 fl.oz: This TSA approved bottle makes it so easy to travel with your favorite gels and lotions. The no-drip valve easily dispenses and its large opening is easy to clean. It slips into pockets and purses and the silicone bottle and cap are 100% BPA free.
3. Black Leather Passport Holder
4. Navy Blue Journal (6.5×9”)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.