If you’ve been reading Johnny Jet, you know we love Silvercar. Silvercar is all about no lines, no paperwork and premium features at no extra cost. Well, we just found out Silvercar has arrived in NYC—with a special NYC-only weekday deal on rentals!
For a limited time, now through Labor Day, New Yorkers and vacationers to the Big Apple can experience this awesome rental car service of only Audi A4s for a discounted rate.
Silvercar just formed a partnership with Chelsea Hotels’ McCarren Hotel, located in the heart of Brooklyn’s vibrant McCarren neighborhood. Sunday through Wednesday, you can take advantage of Silvercar’s weekday deal. Just head to the McCarren Hotel for your Silvercar and you’ll receive $75 off of your 2+ day Silvercar reservation with the promo code SCNYC. And if you’re looking for a hotel, you can end your search at the McCarren, which is offering users a hotel special rate with use of the promo code CHELSEA through September 7.
We think Silvercar is really worthwhile, since it guarantees drivers a nice Audi A4 without extra cost or hassle. As we’ve written here, it’s all about no lines, no paperwork and premium features at no extra cost. In addition to NYC, Silvercar is already in these markets: Austin (AUS), Chicago (ORD), Dallas Love (DAL), Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW), Denver (DEN), Ft. Lauderdale (FLL), Los Angeles (LAX), Miami (MIA), Phoenix (PHX), Washington Dulles (ORD) and San Francisco (SFO).
For full details on the deal, visit the Silvercar website (it can’t be combined with any other offer). We hope after the NYC trial period, New Yorkers will convince Silvercar to stay permanently!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.