If you’ve been reading Johnny Jet, you know we love Silvercar. Silvercar is all about no lines, no paperwork and premium features at no extra cost. Well, we just found out Silvercar has arrived in NYC—with a special NYC-only weekday deal on rentals!
For a limited time, now through Labor Day, New Yorkers and vacationers to the Big Apple can experience this awesome rental car service of only Audi A4s for a discounted rate.
Silvercar just formed a partnership with Chelsea Hotels’ McCarren Hotel, located in the heart of Brooklyn’s vibrant McCarren neighborhood. Sunday through Wednesday, you can take advantage of Silvercar’s weekday deal. Just head to the McCarren Hotel for your Silvercar and you’ll receive $75 off of your 2+ day Silvercar reservation with the promo code SCNYC. And if you’re looking for a hotel, you can end your search at the McCarren, which is offering users a hotel special rate with use of the promo code CHELSEA through September 7.
We think Silvercar is really worthwhile, since it guarantees drivers a nice Audi A4 without extra cost or hassle. As we’ve written here, it’s all about no lines, no paperwork and premium features at no extra cost. In addition to NYC, Silvercar is already in these markets: Austin (AUS), Chicago (ORD), Dallas Love (DAL), Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW), Denver (DEN), Ft. Lauderdale (FLL), Los Angeles (LAX), Miami (MIA), Phoenix (PHX), Washington Dulles (ORD) and San Francisco (SFO).
For full details on the deal, visit the Silvercar website (it can’t be combined with any other offer). We hope after the NYC trial period, New Yorkers will convince Silvercar to stay permanently!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.