Silvercar, the rental car company that sends you out and about in a silver Audi A4, will appear in the Ft. Lauderdale market on May 15 and the Chicago market on June 15. To celebrate Chicago specifically, the company has a deal going in Chicago: $59/day rentals through the end of July. Customers can reserve cars in Ft. Lauderdale now and in Chicago starting in late May (when you can grab the deal).
What is Silvercar?
For those of you who dislike the typical rental car experience, these guys remove the hassle since most of the details are done over a mobile app.
The startup is just two-years-old and uses technology to improve the whole rental car experience. The downloadable app for iPhone or Android gives the customer control from the time he or she accesses the car to the time of the receipt. And you’ll have free in-car WiFi, in-dash GPS and Sirius radio.
If you’re new to Silvercar, here are two additional promos for first-time customers renting in Chicago or Ft. Lauderdale:
- Customers who book a Chicago Silvercar receive one free day with a reservation of two days or more. Use code “ORDFREE” when booking.
- Customers who book a Ft. Lauderdale Silvercar reservation on May 15 will receive 15% off their entire rental. Use code “FLL15” when booking.
Outside of these deals, you can also get $50 off through our partnership with Silvercar. Just use our referral code—JohnnyJet—as well when signing up.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.