Singapore Airlines (SIA) today announced a great deal on flights from New York to Singapore and seven other Southeast Asian destinations. The fare includes round-trip travel aboard SIA’s Economy Class, as well as all fuel surcharges and taxes.
Tickets must be purchased by September 30, 2013 for travel between October 1 and November 30, 2013 to the following selected Southeast Asia destinations:
- Singapore: $1,199
- Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur and Penang: $1,299
- Thailand – Bangkok: $1,299
- Indonesia – Jakarta and Surabaya: $1,399
- Vietnam – Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh: $1,399
Fares are subject to change without notice and may not be available on all flights or dates. Seats are limited. Other terms and conditions apply.
Visit Singaporeair.com for more details.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.