You can’t write about Singapore and not mention Changi Airport. That’s because it’s one of, if not the best airports in the world. They are always ranked in the top three in polls. For starters, the airport is clean, efficient and easy on the eyes. There are five gardens, including a rooftop Cactus Garden at Terminal 1; a Fern Garden, Orchid Garden and Sunflower Garden at Terminal 2; and a Butterfly Garden, home to more than 1,000 butterflies (the only airport in the world to have one) at Terminal 3.
To top it off it’s not far from the city – a 15-minute ride in a taxi (about $25 SGD) and there’s a train too. Here are all the options. FYI: When we landed it was 7 am, it was still dark out and there was no line at passport control. The agent was super friendly and the bags came out quickly. If you had to live in an airport this should be your first choice.
Did you know: Changi now has some 6,300 flights arriving or departing at the airport every week (approximately one flight every 96 seconds), and serves some 100 airlines including four based in Singapore (Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, Tiger Airways, and Jetstar Asia).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.