Longtime readers may remember me featuring the SkyRoll Garment bag, a unique piece of luggage for business travelers that need to have clean crisp suits. Well, the good folks over at SkyRoll just sent me their SkyRoll Spinner, which is their newest addition—and another clever suitcase. It’s like the original SkyRoll except that it’s on wheels and is larger.
The SkyRoll Spinner works like a standard carry-on suitcase, with a key difference: Large clothes go in the garment bag that wraps around the outside of the suitcase. The suitcase and garment bag are designed to be used together, but can also be used as separate pieces of luggage. To pack the suticase, you just place the SkyRoll on a bed, un-clip the three ending clips, and unroll the garment bag. Un-clip the garment bag from the suitcase and unzip it to pack suits, dresses or other large clothes. After loading, zip it up and place ties or small items into the mesh pockets on the inside of the garment bag.
It’s ideal for keeping women’s dresses neat and includes a padded laptop section and matching toiletry kit. It fits most airline carry-on size limits, but not all (you would most likely need to gate check it if you’re on a regional jet). Grab it from SkyRoll.com for $299.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.