The Ritz Paris is arguably one of the most luxurious hotels in the world. It recently reopened after being closed for a few years to remodel. Though I haven’t been back since the reopening, I did learn about a way you can sleep like a guest of the new Ritz Paris without making the trip to France.
The legendary hotel has partnered with Airweave—a Japanese mattress brand offering firm mattresses, mattress toppers, travel accessories, and duvets—to release the Ritz Paris Collection mattress topper, which features “innovative, airfiber material, offering optimal breathability, even distribution of pressure, and extra support” that imitates the hotel’s beds wherever you use it.
Airweave works with top athletes, businesses and institutions worldwide to find ways toward better sleep. All Airweave mattress pads are 100% washable and eco-friendly, and the Ritz Paris Collection meets TSA standards for carry-on luggage. Its “Dual mode” lets you choose a soft or firm surface by simply flipping the pad from one side to another. It’s currently retailing for $630. Other Airweave products are on sale for less on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.