Back in 2013, I tried my first set of SleepPhones, which I liked. SleepPhones headphones are self-billed as “the world’s most comfortable headphones for sleeping.” Each “pair” consists of two speakers inside a cozy headband made from SheepCloud fabric, which you wear around your head as you go to sleep. Of course, they also turned out to be great to travel with, as they help drain out many of the noises common to traveling.
That original set (SleepPhones Classic), however, required a connection to your device by cord/wire. The latest version, called SleepPhones Effortless ($149.95), does not. The wire is gone. You can now listen to music, audiobooks, etc. on your SleepPhones via Bluetooth from up to 30 feet away from the source device. Volume and play/pause controls are built in, too. Pretty cool, right?
SleepPhones Effortless headphones come in three sizes (small, medium and large). Their proprietary soft fabric also comes in two weights—”Fleece” (which is cozier) and “Breeze” (which is lighter and recommended for warm sleepers)—and seven colors:”Pitch Black” (“Breeze” fabric only), “Midnight Black” (“Fleece” fabric only), “Royal Blue” (“Breeze” fabric only), “Soft Gray” (“Fleece” fabric only), “Graphite Gray” (“Breeze” fabric only), “Quiet Lavender” (“Fleece” fabric only), and “Wild Orchid” (“Breeze” fabric only).
And thanks to induction charging technology, charging is wireless, too. Each charge takes three hours and provides up to 10 hours of power. Perfect for a cross-country flight!
More on SleepPhones Effortless
Straight from the website, here are some more details, and below them, a look at the product in video.
- Easily pair/sync with smartphones, computers, and most other Bluetooth®-compatible devices
- Wireless Range: 15-30 feet (5-10 meters) for easy connectivity
- Rechargeable Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- Effortless induction charging base included
- Built-in volume and play/pause controls
- Ultra-low power, safe RF emissions
- Superior sound quality with eco-friendly, lead-free electronics
- Headband made from our proprietary SheepCloud™ fabric
- Removable speakers in a hypoallergenic, machine washable fabric headband
- One-year limited warranty and 30-day return policy
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.