Have you ever been on the way to the airport and suddenly been unable to remember if you locked the front door? Or alternately, have you ever been away from home and needed someone to get into your house with no hide-a-key?
You can put those problems behind you by getting an August Smart Lock Pro + Connect smart lock ($220.99), which turns your front door into a smart door. With this smart lock, you can lock and unlock your door from anywhere in the world, or grant keyless entry to family and friends or schedule access for home services without worrying about lost or copied keys. You’ve gotta love technology, eh?
The lock attaches easily to your existing deadbolt and relays status to an app you install on your phone. Thanks to the technology, you’ll know when your door is completely closed and locked. You’ll also be able to keep track of who comes and goes, and if you have an Alexa or Siri or Google Assistant, you can link that up for even easier access.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.